Time got away. Where in the world did those last 9 days go? I can not believe that it is already the middle of Feburary!! Won't be long and March will be over!
Anyway, the last few days. Let's see. Well, Last week was pretty uneventful. We didn't have class on Thursday or Friday because of Parent Teacher conferences. Those were interesting. Definitely weird being on that side of those conferences. Mr. Morgan went to the bathroom for a second and of course, a parent shows up then. I had a chat with her and she was gone before he ever got back! It was weird!! :)
Anyway, the last few days. Let's see. Well, Last week was pretty uneventful. We didn't have class on Thursday or Friday because of Parent Teacher conferences. Those were interesting. Definitely weird being on that side of those conferences. Mr. Morgan went to the bathroom for a second and of course, a parent shows up then. I had a chat with her and she was gone before he ever got back! It was weird!! :)
Anyway, I left Louisburg at about 7:15 Thursday night and headed east. I ended up in Mt. Vernon, IL late and crashed in a hotel. Then, at about 6:15, I hit the road again for Louisville, KY, home of the Louisville Farm Show! Here is what I saw as I drove Friday morning.
There were way more people at the show than I ever remembered!! They were EVERYWHERE!!! I drove around the parking lot for close to 45 minutes looking for a spot! Finally, I got inside! I only got a few pictures because there were so many people in the way. Here is an example....
I think they said close to 30 acres under roof and full of equipment! Crazy! Anyway, Friday afternoon, we left Louisville and headed home. It was mom and dad's 25th wedding anniversary, Valentines Day, they gave lunch at church, Julia's birthday, and President's day! It was a fun weekend and I loved having my new camera. Here are some pics from the rest of the weekend!
Trenton playing in the barn.
Jared driving the 4-wheeler in the snow.
The trees. Grandma informed me that this was not snow, but frozen fog! :)
A cow.
Cowboy.
Trenton is a LOT of fun! :)
More pictures outdoors.
Old equipment in the snow. I like this picture!
Trenton after his bath.
Tyson after his bath!
And Trenton ready for church Sunday morning! What a little stud! :)
Anyway, that is what I did this weekend! So good to have some time off! Now, back to the grindstone! Class today, Meats contest all day tomorrow, class on Thursday, Western Farm Show on Friday, and then a relaxing weekend! Have a good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment