- The Spring '08 semester ended!
- Worked for Kingdom Builders in Champaign over summer.
- Lived with Mark Sauder and BJ Sauder at the Shaker (does this make me a Shakerite?)
- Took an online class (Chemistry in Everyday Life)
- Matt and Brady moved to somewhere way to far away! :)
- I moved into a house for the first time since I moved out of my parents place! It is way better than an apartment! I live with Scott Kellenberger and Ryan Grimm.
- I am at KState again this fall.
- I took over Jason's job in the computer lab as a lab monitor.
- Another million people got engaged/married!
And here is a list of things that hasn't happened
- Jenny Wyss never made me my pie. :*(
That is about the story of my life! I will try to do a better job of keeping this updated!
Oh, and I have the cutest nephew in the world! :)
5 comments:
pretty sure you owe me....
you do have a cute nephew who will hopefully have some pretty cool clothes in a day or so. :)
no it does not make you a Shakerite. At the most you could be called an "Honorary Shakerite," a term reserved for those like Ash and Ern and Mogs
Jenny: False. You owe me.
Anonymous: :*(
i can't believe you actually updated. wow.
yeah ya do. but i have the cutest niece!!!
Post a Comment