
On Friday, I was supposed to leave work early so my dad, my little brother and I could leave for work. Unfortunately something broke at work and my manager was preoccupied. I didn't want to bother reminding him I needed to go early so I just left. I hope I have a job when I go in tomorrow. With the winners we have working there, I don't know if it even matters! Check out this link....FEDEX! :) As soon as I showered and changed clothes, we left.
We drove straight to Kansas City. We went to Neal and Kim's place! Thanks so much! We got there, if I remember right, about 12:30. They had pizza for us! Mathew and me stayed up and talked till about 3! Good times. I slept in until 9. Kim made a good breakfast and then we tried to fly my new kite. There was just not enough wind (or maybe, we are not experienced pilots like the manual said was needed to fly it! :))
At about 11:30, we left for Manhattan. When we got there, we went to our apt complex and I signed the lease! It starts in August! I am so excited! It's a really nice place! Remember, just cause it's in KS doesn't mean you can't come visit! Mi casa es su casa! After that was taken care of, we went to Jason's apt and left his car and walked to campus. It was BEAUTIFUL weather. Sunny and in the high 60's!! Campus was pretty cool! I am excited to go somewhere different!
We then got ready to leave for Sabetha. We stopped at Sonic for a late lunch. My little brother was baffled that the people really brought out our food on roller skates! The food was good and the drive was uneventful except for the fact that 44 oz. of Coke runs through you fast. The drive took forever! :)
After we got to Uncle Paul and Aunt Joan's place, I finished my outline and emailed it to my teacher! Then we all went to Uncle Jim and A Diane's! Good times....pizza, skype, karaoke, talking....good times had by all! We went back to Uncle Paul's for the night. Brian Edelman came over for awhile and we watched SI Top Ten most Most Gruesome/Bizarre Injuries! Check them out for yourself...let me know your favorite! TOP TEN
Sunday morning we about missed church. Jason's phone we were using for an alarm didn't switch times automatically but we made it. We went back to Uncle Jim's for breakfast! Thanks Uncle Jim and A Diane for everything! John and Darcie also came for breakfast so it was really good to get to see them! Uncle Jim said that if I am coming to Kansas, I would have to support the Kansas Livestock Association so he took his license plate off the front of his truck that says EAT BEEF and put it in the back window of my car! I am privileged because that plate has been on the front of his truck for as long as I can remember!
Church was good! I didn't even have to pray....(there were enough visitors)! Timber Leman were there! It was so good to see them! It has been so long! Two amazing sermons! After church, we got in the car and headed back. I slept for a little while and then took over driving. Dad slept and me and Jared had a good ol time! It was a lot of fun but it is good to be back. Now, I have to finish the homework I put off!
Oh, and Jason, if you read this, I got a 50/50 on my outline! I think it was the amazing interview! :) Thanks for everything this weekend!
3 comments:
By announcing that you're going to K-State you have just officially moved up two whole notches on the coolness stick.
yeah...I'm not really sure what that is either.
Congrats brother. It's a great school!
Thanks Luke! I am pretty excited about going! The campus is great, our apt is nice....and I moved up on your coolness stick! :D
I am excited too!
Post a Comment